EDITORIAL GUIDELINES & SUBMISSIONS
Technology Networks is happy to receive and publish* the content types below provided they are relevant to the fields we cover.
Contributed articles must fit with the editorial style of our scientific communities, to do this the article will need to adhere the following guidelines:
- Article up to 1,250 words in length and no less than 750 words
- US English should be used
- Up to 5 images with captions. Please supply images in highest possible resolution
- Company and product mentions are not permitted
- Please divide the piece into at least three segments with descriptive subheadings
- Content must be original, meaning it should not be published anywhere else
- We will not provide gratuitous backlinks
- Please credit all images used
- References may be hyperlinked or in a numbered reference list, or a combination of the two as appropriate
Numbered references should be listed in full at the bottom of the piece and should appear in AMA format.
Specific referencing examples can be found here.
We are happy to assist throughout the process, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Technology Networks accept press releases that focus on the latest research, product developments/launches, and scientific business news (acquisitions, mergers, appointments etc). Submissions can be made via our contact us page.
Have you made a breakthrough in your research, developed a new technology or simply have a great story to tell? If so, please get in touch as we might be interested in interviewing you for one of our original pieces.
If you have an idea for a blog or would like to become a regular contributor, please get in touch.
Application Notes/White Papers
Application notes and white papers can be submitted for review via the submission page.
Scientific videos can be uploaded directly to our dedicated video site, LabTube.tv.
Technology Networks will accept posters that have been presented at a scientific conference or symposium. Submissions can be made directly via ePosters, the online library of scientific posters.
*Publication of all submitted materials is subject to approval by the Technology Networks' Editorial Team.